Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the notification for recruitment through GATE-2018.
BPCL is a fortune 500 company coveted with Navratna title working in Refining, Distribution, and Marketing of petroleum products. Organization is looking forward to hiring Engineering Graduates from Mechanical and Chemical engineering disciplines to work as “Management Trainees”
- Candidates should be a citizen of India
- Engineering graduate with a full-time 4-year degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Minimum 65% of marks in degree. 55% in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
- Candidates should not be more than 25 years old.
- The candidates of SC/ST category will get relaxation of 5 years.
- Ex-serviceman & commissioned officers will also get the age relaxation of up to 5 years.
How to Apply
Candidates need to apply for GATE-2018. Application process has already started, visit: www.iitg.ac.in . Check out the step by step process for GATE-2018 application: http://blog.engineerscareergroup.in/step-by-step-procedure-to-apply-for-gate-2018/. It is advised to keep track of all the notifications by BPCL at www.bharatpetroleum.com
Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in GATE-2018.
- Selections will be made on the basis of GATE exam performance in chemical & mechanical disciplines.
- Selected candidates will be called for Group Discussions and Personal Interview.
- The list of candidates qualifying both the processes will be published online.
|1||Start date for BPCL application||5th January 2018|
|2||Last date for BPCL application||2nd February 2018|
- No separate exam will be conducted by BPCL for the recruitment process.
- GATE online application has already started and will be closing by 5th
- Candidates are advised to keep track of all official notifications.