Every one of us must be curious during this time in order to prepare for GATE 2017 exam as everyone wants to score well either to get a job in PSU or to get admission in some IIT for further education. But as all of us know that these days are very curious to prepare for GATE 2017 so you must be dedicating a good time for the studies and along with studies here we have a better schedule plan for you to organize the things better and prepare for GATE 2017 CSE exam in just 90 days in order to score good marks.
The Plan is here.
- First, you have to analyse that what subjects are actually having good weight age again & again from last 5 years.
|Name of the Subject||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015|
|Programming & Data Structures||13||18||14||12||4||14|
|Theory of Computation||7||9||6||5||17||5|
- Second, you have to make a list of top 5-6 out of them which have the ability to make a good score for you.
- Go in-depth on every subject and identify important topics. (Important topics in every subject for C.S.E for GATE 2017)
- Plan your next 55 Days now . Prepare each and every topic with logic and numerical.
- On 56 Day Buy some Online test series fo 2-3 Online Providers. Give 2 tests Every day of different providers.
- Continue this process for next 1 – week. ON 64 Day analyse your average score in tests till now.
- Now analyse the topics which you think you can do as they seem to be easy but you have skipped them.
- Give time to those topics for next 7 days.
- On 72 day start revising everything you studied, let it be any notes you have made or anything else. Revise in detail, take 10 days to revise.
- On 83 day Start you online test gain, give 3 test daily for next 5 days and try to improve your speed of solving now.
- On last 2 days day revise the key formulas once again.
NOTE – Along with studies take 6-7 Hours sleep every day.
Don’t involve yourself in any quarrels, fights, or just don’t anger.
Drink a lot of water as it will keep you calm and will keep your body metabolism right.
Don’t talk too much to anybody and especially in the morning and before sleeping, as it can spoil your whole mind environment.
Eat a healthy diet, list good music, watch a movie even once a week and avoid junk as it might get you sick.