Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the notification for recruitment through GATE-2018.
HPCL is coveted with Navratna title and is a Forbes 2000 company working in the field of petroleum products. The organization is looking forward to hiring Engineering Graduates to work as “Grade 1 Officers”.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India
- Engineering graduate with a full-time 4-year degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Minimum 60% of marks in degree. 50% in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
- Candidates in the final year of degree can also apply for the exam provided they submit the final year mark sheet by 31st August 2018.
- Candidates should not be more than 25 years old.
- The candidates of SC/ST category will get relaxation of 5 years.
- Ex-serviceman & commissioned officers will also get the age relaxation of up to 5 years.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to apply for GATE-2018. The application process has already started, visit iitg.ac.in
- Check out the step by step process for GATE-2018 application: http://blog.engineerscareergroup.in/step-by-step-procedure-to-apply-for-gate-2018/ .
- Applicants can fill their application for HPCL only if they are providing valid GATE registration number.
- It is advised to keep track of all the notifications by HPCL at hindustanpetroleum.com
Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in GATE-2018.
- Selections will be made on the basis of GATE exam performance.
- Selected candidates will be called for Group Discussions and Personal Interview.
- The list of candidates qualifying both the processes will be published online.
- Selected candidates will undergo a training of 12 months before being appointed as officers.
|1||Start date for HPCL application||12th January 2018|
|2||Last date for HPCL application||12nd February 2018|
- No separate exam will be conducted by HPCL for the recruitment process.
- GATE online application has already started and will be closing by 5th of October.
- Candidates are advised to keep track of all official notifications.