IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) released notification regarding recruitments through GATE-2018. IOCL comes under the Maharatna category and to manage its operations across the country, it’s looking forward to hiring engineering candidates.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India
- Engineering graduate with a full-time 4-year degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Minimum 65% of marks in degree. 55% in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
- Upper age limit for candidates is 26 years.
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|PWD||GEN- 10 years, SC/ST- 15 years & OBC -13 years|
|Domicile in J&K from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89||5 years relaxation in upper age|
|Departmental candidates upper age limit||45 years|
How to Apply
- Candidates need to apply for GATE-2018. The application process has already started, visit iitg.ac.in . Check out the step by step process for GATE-2018 application: http://blog.engineerscareergroup.in/step-by-step-procedure-to-apply-for-gate-2018/
- Candidates can also register for IOCL recruitment by filling up the registration form but only those qualifying the GATE-2018 exam will be considered.
- Online registration forms for IOCL recruitment through GATE-2018 can be filled online till 4th Feb 2018.
Selections are done solely on the basis of GATE-2018. Candidates registering for IOCL recruitment will only be considered if they qualify the cut off set for GATE-2018.
Step1: Selections will be made on the basis of GATE exam performance.
Step2: Selected candidates will be called for Group Discussions and Personal Interview.
- No separate exam will be conducted by IOCL for the recruitment process.
- GATE online application has already started and will be closing by 5th
- Online registration form for IOCL recruitment through GATE can be filled from 5th January 2018 to 4th Feb 2018.
- Fill your GATE-2018 registrations number in the application form for IOCL.
- Candidates are advised to keep track of all official notifications at www.iocl.com