IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) released notification regarding recruitments. IOCL comes under the Maharatna category and to manage its operations across the country, it’s looking forward to hiring engineering candidates for the post of Technician Apprentice.
No. of Vacancies: 310
- Candidates should be a citizen of India
- Engineering graduate with a full-time diploma in Mechanical, Technical and Telecom engineering.
- Age limit for the interested candidates should be between 18 to 24 years.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to apply online on the website: https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in.
- Paper-based applications will not be accepted.
Selections are done on the basis of following two steps:
Step1: Written test of 85 marks containing Multiple Choice Questions.
Step2: Candidates qualifying the written test will be called for “Personal Interview” containing 15 marks.
|Start of Online Application||16th October 2017|
|Last date for Online Application||6th November 2017|
- Candidates will not be allowed to give the exam without the Admit card and a valid ID proof.
- Candidates having diploma through distance mode will not be considered for the post.
- Candidates are advised to keep track of all official notifications at iocl.com
Don’t miss the chance to avail this opportunity and get recruited in one of the best organization. Excel in GATE-2018 and achieve your dreams. We are here to help. Engineers Career Group is starting up with new batches where all the students will be given individual attention, dedicated faculty, and chosen study material. For any information, call 1800 270 4242