Mangalore Refinery and Petroleum Limited released the notification bulletin for recruitment of engineering graduates through GATE-2017 for the position of “Executive Trainees”. Read on to know the detailed information.
- Candidate should have passed B.E/B.Tech in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age.
- SC/ST candidates will get 5 years of relaxation and PWD candidates will have 10 years of relaxation.
Relevant Disciplines and No. of Posts
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||5|
How to apply
Application can be submitted online on the website www.mrpl.co.in
The general category candidate has to pay Rs 750/- as application fee. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman is exempted from fee payment.
Start of Online Application: 21st September 2017
Last date of Online Application: 19th October 2017
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2017 score.
- Selected candidates are then called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Weightage for GATE score is 85% and 15% for GD and PI.
- Dates of Group Discussion and Interview are to be notified later on.
- Candidates with a degree in Production, Automobile Engineering, Construction engineering etc are not eligible.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form.