This is another good news for all the GATE aspirants as now HVPNL is also recruiting only through GATE for Engineers and related posts. So be more focused and prepared for GATE now as more and more opportunities are being opened as you get good score in GATE Exam. Following is the detailed version of the Advertisement.
Important Dates for HVPNL Recruitment
|1.||GATE Online Application||September 1 until October 10, 2016|
|2.||GATE 2017 Admit Card||January 5, 2017|
|3.||GATE 2017 Online Examination||February 4, 5, 11 & 12, 2017
|4.||GATE 2017 results||March 27, 2017|
|5.||Application Form of Haryana Power Utilities||April 2017|
|Criteria||Requirements From candidate|
|Age Limit||Candidates should be between 21 to 42 years of age on the date specified by the authorities|
|Reservation Criteria||Only Haryana domiciled candidates are eligible for reservation as per the guidelines of Haryana Government.|
How to Apply ?
- Candidates will have to register by choosing the cadre they wish to apply for.
- They must enter their GATE 2017 details like the Registration No, Paper, Scores/ Marks
- Candidates must enter their personal details. Details must match those in the GATE 2017 Application Form.
- Candidates must enter all the details of their educational qualifications and work experience if any
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their GATE 2017 scores.
- No interviews will be conducted for these posts and appointments will be purely on GATE 2017 Merit.
GATE Paper CODE & Discipline
|Post||HPU Cadre||Graduation Discipline||GATE 2017 Paper|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering||EE|
|Mechanical discipline||Mechanical discipline||ME|
|Information Technology discipline||Computer Science and Information Technology||CS|
|Electronics discipline||Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
|Civil discipline||Civil||Civil Engineering||CE|
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM
The following documents & certificates duly self-attested have to be attached with application
form. The application form received without prescribed enclosures will be liable for rejection.
(a) Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate I Birth Certificate.
(b) Proof of Essential Qualification along with marks sheet of all years & semesters.
(c) Proof of norms adopted by the University I Institute to convert CGPA/OGPAlDGPA into
(d) GATE-2017 Admit Card.
(e) GATE-2017 Score Card issued by IIT, Roorkee.
(f) SCI BCI EBP(G)I PwD Category Certificate, if applicable.
(g) Domicile Certificate of Haryana, if claiming relaxation benefits under SCI BC! EBP(G)!
PwDI ESM!OSP category.
(h) Disability Certificate in case of Person with Disabilities (PwD) candidate.
(i) Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-serviceman (ESM) candidate.
U) Latest eligibility certificate issued by Secretary, Zila Sainik Board, Haryana (specifically
indicating the name of post for which the candidate is applying) in case of Dependent of
(k) Sports Gradation Certificate in the case of Outstanding Sports Person (OSP).
1) Only those candidates are eligible to apply as mentioned in para No.1.
2) Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and
other norms mentioned in this advertisement, as on the cut off date i.e. 31.08.2017.
3) Essential Qualification should be from a University I Institution duly recognized by Central
Government or State Government. The Candidates who have obtained Degrees! Diplomas
! Certificates for the various courses from any institution declared fake by the University
Grants Commission shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the post
4) The mere holding of prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate for
5) Candidates must specify their preference for joining organizations under HPUs in the
application form itself.
6) All computations of upper age limit shall be as on the cut off date for the said purpose.
7) Date of issuance of final marks sheet shall be taken as the date of an acquaintance of
8) Correspondence! Part-time Degree shall not be considered.
9) Candidates are required to send their application form in prescribed format & complete in
all respects along with necessary documents in support of their claim by 31.08.2017 up to
5:00 P.M (on all working days) in the office of Deputy Secretary, HR&SR (Recruitment
Ceil), HVPNL, Room No. 230, First Floor, Shakti Bhawan, Sector-G, Panchkula Any
Application Form received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
10) The original documents!certificates would be checked by HPUs at the time of verification!
checking of documents for the preparation of Selection! Merit list.
11) The certificates pertaining to Domicilel SCI BCI EBP(G) & OSP must be as per the
prescribed format of the State Government.
12) The selected candidates are required to submit original documents for verification along with
Character & Antecedents verification forms (which will be supplied with the offer of
appointment) to the respective Utility in which he! she has been selected.
13) No TA payment shall be paid to candidates for appearing for the verification! checking of
14) Candidates must have a valid e-mail 10 & Mobile Number which shall be entered in the
application form. The email 10 & Mobile Number entered in application form must remain
valid for at least next one year. However, in the case of a change in e-mail 10 & Mobile Number
candidate must inform to HPUs failing which HPUs will not be responsible for bouncing back
of any email or message sent to the candidates if any.
15) ~he necessary information relating to recruitment, if any, will be made available to all the
candidates only on the websites of HVPNU HPUs.
16) Percentage of marks in Essential Qualifications as awarded by the University /Institute shall
only be considered. Wherever CGPA/OGPAIDGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is
awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as
per norms adopted by University / Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/
Institute to convert CGPAlOGPAlDGPA into the percentage is to be submitted at the time of
verification/ checking of documents, if called for.
17) In case the University / Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into
equivalent marks or in the absence of any proof of norms/formula, the equivalent percentage
would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA
and multiplying the result with 100.
18) Candidates working in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous bodies other than HPUs
are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of verification/ checking of
documents. No past service benefit to the candidates working in Govt. Departments / PSUs/
Autonomous bodies will be admissible.
19) Competent Courts at Panchkula shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any cause/
20) Eligibility of the candidates can be checked at any stage during/after the selection process.
Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment! selection process or after
joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the
eligibility criteria notified or if HPUs comes across any evidence/knowledge that the
qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application / other forms /
formats are not recognized / false / misleading and / or amounts to suppression of
Information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of HPUs.
21) Canvassing in any form during any stage of recruitment shall lead to cancellation of
22) Mere submission of application to HPUs does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature
for being considered for further selection process.
23) Applications should be submitted through offline mode only. Applications not in conformity
with the requirements mentioned above/ not in given proforma/ incomplete/ unsigned/
without Photograph/ without fees/ received through e-mail or Fax will be rejected and no
correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
24) Candidate can submit only one application for a particular category of post.
25) Complaints attributable to any aspect beyond the direct control of HPUs will not be
26) No request for change of place for verification/ checking of documents will be entertained.
However, HPUs reserves the right to cancel or add any place for verification/ checking of
documents depending on the requirement.
27) Exact date and venue for verification/ checking of documents shall be intimated through
Websites of HVPNLlHPUs. Candidates are advised to check the website of HPUs regularly.
28) HPUs reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/ modify/alter the recruitment/selection
process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason
29) The candidature of the candidate at all stages of the selection process shall be provisional
30) All documents regarding essential qualification/ age & caste etc. must have been issued
before the cut-off date i.e. 31.08.2017.
31) No telephone handling system shall be maintained for this recruitment by HPUs.
32) For any queries regarding this recruitment please send an e-mail to email@example.com
clearly mentioning “Recruitment Through GATE, 2017- HPUs: ” in the subject
33) For any RTI query, the same may be addressed to SPIO-cum-AE/RTI, HVPNL, Panchkula
34) All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career
section of HVPNLI HPUs website i.e. www.hvpn.org.in, www.hpgcl.org.in,
www.uhbvn.org.in & www.dhbvn.org.in. Candidates are advised to check the above
websites regularly for further updates.
35) The contents of this Advertisement are full and final.
(i) Detailed instructions of the advertisement, available at the website of HPUs (www.hvpn.org.in,
www.hpgcl.org.in, www.uhbvn.org.in & www.dhbvn.org.in.), may be referred at the time
of making an application.
(ii) Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time and submit
their application well within the time. HVPNLlHPUs shall not be responsible if the
candidates are not able to submit their application due to postal delay and any other reason
(iii) The applications received after due date & time shall be rejected straightaway without
assigning any reason thereof. No further communication in this regard shall be entertained.