NPCC, National Projects Construction Corporation released its official notification for recruitment 2017. This premier public sector enterprise is engaged in construction, planning, operation and project management consultancy in the field of tunneling, railways, thermal, hydroelectric, buildings, dams etc. Applications are invited for the position of Site Manager (Civil).
Candidate should have a regular degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute/ university.
- Candidate should not be more than 40 years of age as on 31.08.2017.
- Relaxation in age for the reserved category candidates is given as per the Govt. of India norms.
No. of Vacancies
There are in total 9 Vacancies to be filled for the post of Site Manager (Civil)
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed application form that can be found on the website. Candidates need to send this form along with the Demand draft, self-attested copies of documents and passport size photograph to the NPCC office.
|For General category candidates||500/-|
|For reserved categories||NIL|
Selection Process – Personal Interview
Last date for application receipt is 20th October 2017
- Candidates are advised to go through the official advertisement for clear vision.
- Filling up the application form does not entitle you for an appointment.
- Candidates under reserved categories have to attach the caste certificates along with the application form.