NPCIL released its notification bulletin for recruitment of engineering graduates through GATE-2018 for the position of Executive Trainees. NPCIL is a Public Sector Enterprise functioning under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India
- Engineering graduate with a full-time 4-year degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Electronics & Communication
- Minimum 60% of marks in degree.
- Candidate should not be more than 26 years old as on 15th June 2018.
- Central government employees, Ex-Serviceman, and Person with disability are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
How to Apply
Candidates need to apply for GATE-2018. Application process has already started, visit: www.iitg.ac.in . Check out the step by step process for GATE-2018 application: http://blog.engineerscareergroup.in/step-by-step-procedure-to-apply-for-gate-2018/
It is advised to keep track of all the notifications released by NPCIL on their website: www.npcil.nic.in
*GATE-2018 important dates
|Start of Online Application||15th September 2017|
|Closing of Online Application||5th October 2017|
|Exam Date||3rd & 4th February
10th & 11th February
Step1 -Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2018.
Step2– Selected candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
No. of Vacancies
- The online application process has already started.
- Keep track of all the official notification releases.
- No separate test will be conducted by NPCIL for the above-mentioned position.