NRL recruitment 2018
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has announced the NRL Recruitment 2018 Notification for GET, Management Trainee and Officer (Finance) with 21 vacancies and providing 60,000 INR to 1,80,000 INR.
Following is the complete analysis of The Recruitment Notification:
Vacancies for NRL recruitment 2018:
|Posts||No. Of Vacancies|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical)||07|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||04|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation)||02|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||03|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil)||01|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (IIS)||02|
|Management Trainee (Finance)||01|
Qualification and Age Limit for NRL recruitment 2018:
|Educational Qualification Required||Marks(%age)||Upper Age|
|Management Trainee (Finance)||65||30|
|Officer (Finance)||Membership of ICAI||32|
Reservation, Relaxation and Concession for NRL recruitment 2018
- Reservation, Relaxation & Concession for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates as applicable will be in line with Government directives. SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates should enclose relevant certificates issued by Competent Authority in the format prescribed by Govt. of India.
- The upper age limit is relaxed able by 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates against reserved vacancies.
Pay Scale for NRL recruitment 2018
Selected Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) and Management Trainees will be on training for a period of one year and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs 24,900/- per month, which is due for revision. After successful completion of training they will be considered for placement in Officers Grade `A’ with a probationary period of 12 months on a pay scale of Rs 60,000 – Rs 1,80,000. Officer (Finance) shall be placed in Officer Grade ‘A’ with a probationary period of 12 months on a pay scale of Rs 60,000 – Rs 1,80,000.
HOW TO APPLY for NRL recruitment 2018
- Only Online Applications will be accepted.
- A candidate applying online is required to upload only the following testimonials/ documents along with the application:
- Document in support of Date of Birth proof (only one page).
- Caste/ Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)] candidates as applicable in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC (Non Creamy layer) category certificate, issued by the Competent Authority, should be latest (only one page).
- Pass Certificates of the qualifying examination (only one page).
- Candidates should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above. In the event of failure of the candidate to upload any of the required documents as mentioned above, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be rejected.
- Candidates shall ensure that the information / documents furnished by him/her are true and in case any document is found to be faulty/ forged, the candidature shall be summarily rejected without any further communication.
- A recent passport size color photograph and a scan copy of the signature should be uploaded along with the online application form. Three copies of the same photo should be retained for use during the subsequent recruitment process. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph may lead to disqualification.
- Before applying for the post, candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. NRL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- No hardcopy of the application or document should be sent by post to the Office of Numaligarh Refinery Limited.
- Verification of the documents with the original shall be done only if the candidate is shortlisted for Personal Interview / Group Discussion.
Important Dates for NRL recruitment 2018
|On-line submission of applications commences||24.01.2018|
|Closing of On-line Submission of application||23.02.2018|