NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation) coveted with Maharatna status by the government of India is the biggest energy firm of the country with 45 working stations. NTPC has recently released its official notification for recruitment of engineering graduates through GATE-2018 to work as Executive Trainees.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India
- Engineering graduate with a full-time 4-year degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Minimum 65% of marks in degree. 55% in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
Upper age limit of 27 years (at the time of application filling)
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|PWD||GEN- 10 years, SC/ST- 15 years & OBC -13 years|
|Domicile in J&K from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89||5 years relaxation in upper age|
|Departmental candidates upper age limit||45 years|
Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in GATE-2018.
- Selections will be made on the basis of GATE exam performance.
- Selected candidates will be called for Group Discussions and Personal Interview.
- The list of candidates qualifying both the processes will be published online.
|GATE 2018 Marks||85%|
|Group Discussion (GD)||5%|
|Personal Interview (PI)||10%|
How to Apply
Candidates need to apply for GATE-2018. Application process has already started, visit: www.iitg.ac.in . Check out the step by step process for GATE-2018 application: http://blog.engineerscareergroup.in/step-by-step-procedure-to-apply-for-gate-2018/
It is advised to keep track of all the notifications by NTPC at www.ntpc.co.in
Points of Attention
- No separate exam will be conducted by NTPC for the recruitment process.
- GATE online application has already started and will be closing by 5th
- Candidates are advised to keep track of all official notifications
Prepare yourself for the best Jobs in the country with the help of best institute in town! Achieving milestones since 2009, Engineering Career Group is a pioneer of success in engineering examinations.
For information & queries, reach us at 1800 270 4242