RITES, Rail India Technical and Economical Services released notification regarding recruitments through GATE-2017. RITES is an engineering consultancy, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. The company is giving an opportunity to engineering graduates to work in various positions.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India
- Engineering graduate with a full-time 4-year degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Signal & Communication
- Candidate should have at least 60% marks in degree examination. 50% in case of reserved category candidates.
- Candidate should not be more than 50 years of age for the position of DGM.
- Candidate should not be more than 40 years of age for the positions at Manager Level.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to register online on the website ritesltd.com
- Candidates are supposed to enter their GATE-2017 score which will later be verified with the scorecard.
|Start of Online Application for RITES||20th September 2017|
|Last Date of Application for RITES||13th October 2017|
|Last Date for receipt of Hard copy Application||23rd October 2017|
Selections are made on the basis of personal interview of the candidates shortlisted on the basis of screening of application forms.
- No extra fee is charged to apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidate must keep a scanned copy of the application form with them for future references.
- Candidates are advised to keep track of all official notifications at ritesltd.com
Don’t miss the chance to avail this opportunity and get recruited in one of the best organization. Excel in GATE-2018 and achieve your dreams. We are here to help. Engineers Career Group is starting up with new batches where all the students will be given individual attention, dedicated faculty, and chosen study material. For any information, call 1800 270 4242