SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) is a Maharashtra CPSE, a major steel maker in India with its plants at Bhilai, Durgapur, Rourkela, Burnpur, and Bokaro. To manage its operations across the country, SAIL has announced recruitments of technical trainees through GATE-2018.
- Full time 4 years Engineering Graduate in any of the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Instrumental Engineering
- Minimum 65% of marks in degree. 55% in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD
- Upper Age limit for GEN/OBC (creamy layer) is 28 years.
Relaxation in Age
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|PWD||GEN- 10 years, SC/ST- 15years & OBC -13 years|
|Domicile in J&K from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89||5 years relaxation in upper age|
|Departmental candidates upper age limit||45 years|
Step1 -Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2018.
Step2– Selected candidates will be called for Group Discussions and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates need to apply for GATE-2018. Application process has already started, visit: www.iitg.ac.in . Check out the step by step process for GATE-2018 application: http://blog.engineerscareergroup.in/step-by-step-procedure-to-apply-for-gate-2018/
It is advised to keep track of all the notifications released by SAIL on their website: www.sail.co.in
- No separate exam will be conducted by SAIL
- Candidates are advised to keep constant track of careers section of www.sail.co.in
- Gate application process will be closing on 5th October, make sure to complete the application by then.