PSPCL online application for the post of “Junior Engineer” has started. In order to make the process more understandable and easy, here is our Step-by-Step guide on how to fill the application form.
Step – 1
Candidates should read the Instructions carefully and should select “I Agree” checkbox on agreeing to the terms and conditions and Press ‘Start’ button to proceed further.
In the new window, candidate needs to sign-up by selecting Post Applied, Name, Mobile No. and E-mail ID.
(Instruction: Candidates are required to fill their contact details carefully, for any further communication will be done through that.)
Step – 3
On completion of Step-2, candidates will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered email ID & mobile number.
Step – 4
After registration, Candidate can Re-login or Directly go to application tab displayed at the top of application form to complete Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload photo /signature etc.
Step – 5
Instructions regarding scanning of Photograph and Signature:
Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature as per the process given below:
- Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 3 weeks).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 20kb -50kb in jpg/ jpeg format only
- Dimensions 150×200 pixels (preferred).
- Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb in Jpg/jpeg format only.
- Dimensions 140×60 pixels (preferred).
Step – 6
On completion of above step, Candidate needs to click on “Make Payment” tab active for submission of applicable fees after minimum 24 hours of submission of application. Once SB Collect of State Bank of India portal opened then DO not click Refresh or Back Button.
Step – 7
Steps to be followed in SB Collect portal for Online Payment:
- Select disclaimer check box and proceed.
- On next screen select Category ‘PSPCL RECTT’.
- System will redirect you on PSPCL page of State Bank Collect Portal.
- Select the Online Payment Option.
- Enter required details i.e Application Sequence Number and Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY).Candidates are required to fill the same application sequence no. and other details which are asked on payment page as was filled in application form. In case of any mistake in the details filled by the candidate while making payment, no changes will be entertained for the same later on.
- Select the Online Payment Option i.e Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card then click on submit Button.
- On completion of payment, candidate has to keep the transaction reference number and copy of payment receipt with them for future reference.
- Application without requisite amount of Fees Stands Rejected.
- Candidates are advised not to attempt for registration more than once for one post. In case of multiple registrations for one post is attempted, only the last application will be considered.
- Technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at Email: [email protected] Or Phone No. :18002663096
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish/providing the correct details while filling in the on-line application. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.