Airport Authority of India, a Public Sector Enterprise of Govt. of India is responsible for the working of civil aviation infrastructure. AAI has released the official notification for the recruitment of engineering graduates as “Junior Executive” through GATE-2018.
- A full time 4 year degree from a recognized institute in any of the following streams:
- Minimum 60% marks in the degree.
- Candidate should not be more than 27 years of age of General Category, 30 years for OBC candidates and 32 years for SC/ST.
How to apply
Candidates are supposed to apply online on the website www.aai.aero and fill all the information carefully. Keep a printed copy of your application form for future reference.
|Start of Online Application||18th September 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application||17th October 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||20th October 2017|
- Candidates are selected on the basis of GATE-2018
- Qualifying candidates are called for Personal Interview by AAI.
No. of vacancies
- GATE online application has already started. Visit www.iitg.ac.in to fill your application
- Submit the online application for AAI as well.
- Make sure to fill all the information carefully and keep printed copies of all the application.