In the North region, the Airport Authority of India, Invites qualified and experienced applicants as CNS Consultants for RCS Airports of Northen region as a consultant on a temporary basis.
Retired Officials are requested to access the official website of AAI for their Application Submission with their proofs related to their age, qualification, experience and pension.
|S.No.||Name of Airport||State||No. Of Consultants Required|
- The candidate should be a CNS Personnel (having B.Tech/Diploma in
Electronics, Computer Science, IT or Instrumentation, B.Sc in
Physics/Maths/Electronics) and retired senior-level executive from AAI, other
PSUs, Central / State Government Departments.
- The retired officials should be medically fit of age not more than 63 years. The
upper age limit will be 63 years as on 30.9.2018.
- The minimum experience should be of ten years in the relevant field.
- The eligible candidate should be clear from vigilance / disciplinary angle at the
time of retirement. In this regard, the candidate has to submit supporting
documents from his previous Govt. Deptt.
- The consultant shall be paid a lump sum remuneration of the last pay drawn by
the official from his previous employer i.e. last pay is drawn + DA – (Basic Pension
+ Dearness Relief thereon), in case of retired officials from other PSUs/ Central
/State Govt. In respect of the retired officials from AAI, the existing guideline
issued vide CHRM 13/2015 would be applicable. There shall be no increase in this
lumpsum remuneration during the complete period, in any case.
- If the services of Consultant be required at other Airports in the state, he shall be
entitled for TA/DA and accommodation as is admissible to the serving officer of
AAI at the level of Sr. Manager.
- The consultant is not eligible for any other perks and allowances other than the
remuneration as offered by AAI.
Willing Candidates can apply for the Recruitment Before the 30.09.2018.
Read the Official Job Notification: Click here