Admission for M.Tech in IIT Roorkee after GATE-2019
One of the main reasons why students appear for GATE 2019 is to get admission in M.Tech courses in various IITs. IIT Roorkee has recently released its notification for M.Tech admissions 2019. The institute considers GATE scores for admission into various streams of M.Tech Program. Applicants who will successfully qualify GATE can apply for the seat allotment process.
IIT Roorkee invites applications from the eligible candidates for M.Tech 2019 admissions under various fields of engineering. Read below to know about the eligibility, important details cut off and seat availability.
Start date for registration: 18th March 2019
Last date for registration: 12th April 2019
Application fee for General Candidates: Rs 300/-
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs 150/-
How to Apply
- The candidates can apply online through official website of IIT Kharagpur.
- Click on the registration link for IIT Roorkee M.Tech 2019 admissions.
- Candidates must register themselves with their email address and generate the password.
- Carefully fill the application form by providing personal, academic and contact information.
- After submitting the online application form of IIT Roorkee M.Tech 2019, application number will be generated. This number will be required to initiate the payment of application.
M.Tech Admission Process through GATE 2019
- In case of M.Tech admissions at IIT Roorkee and other IITs, candidates will have to first apply at the institute through its admission portal.
- It is to be noted that candidates also have to apply separately through Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP) for accepting admission offers at IIT’s.
- In case of M.Tech programmes at NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded institutes, candidates need to apply through Centralized Counseling for M.Tech. (CCMT) channel.
- Candidates will further be allotted seats to M.Tech programmes at the institutes through counseling and seat allotment procedure.
IIT Roorkee Cut off 2019
The notification has been released recently by the concerned authorities. GATE cutoff for IIT Roorkee will consist of the minimum marks that will be required to secure admissions into the institute. Those candidates who secure within the cutoff will have higher chances of admissions into IIT Roorkee through GATE. Thus, the IIT Roorkee GATE cutoff acts as a screening process for M.Tech admissions. Various factors are checked while preparing the GATE 2019 cutoff for IIT Roorkee such as previous year trends, number of applications, difficulty level of paper and more. The cutoff for 2019 is out. Read below to check.
GATE 2017 Cutoff for IIT Roorkee for Main Disciplines
|Department||For Main GATE Disciplines|
|Architecture & Planning||47.58||44.06||32.05||32.55||50.74|
|Electronics & Comm. Engineering||53.54||48.59||35.95||36.75||37.5|
|Computer Science & Engineering||56.34||51.4||38.1||38.94||37.81|
|Mechanical & Industrial Engineering||72.47||65.27||48.72||48.82||54.14|
|Metallurgical & Materials Engineering||46.59||42.77||31.27||_||_|
|WRD & M||57.93||52.34||38.84||38.86||39.24|
|Disaster Mitigation & Management||27.49||27.49||19.78||20.27||20.28|
|Department||For Allied GATE Disciplines|
|Architecture & Planning||64.91||59.48||46.27||–||–|
|Metallurgical & Materials Engg||65.19||58.81||43.69||45.01||47.3|
For Detailed list and other notification details, click here. If you are aspiring to take admission in M.Tech course in IIT Roorkee, above information is truly propitious. For any queries and detailed and for career counseling after GATE 2019, Dial 1800 270 4242.