Air India Engineering Services Notification 2019 is commenced for a total of 170 Vacancies at Various Branches of AIESL Board.
- Name of the Post – Assistant Supervisor (Fixed Term Employment basis)
- No of Vacancies – 170 Vacancies
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who are meeting the eligibility criteria given below are hereby advised to submit an online application for Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Jobs 2019.
- Graduate in any discipline/ BCA/ B.Sc (IT) and Diploma/ Certificate course in Computer (Minimum 6 MONTHS duration).
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Experience: One Year of Post Graduation Data Entry/ Computer Operations And One Year Experience in Aviation Related Software.
Applying candidates must possess the maximum age as on 01.08.2019
- General Category: 33 years
- OBC Category: 36 Years
- SC/ ST Category: 38 Years
Air India 170 Assistant Supervisor Jobs 2019 Selection Process
- Eligible candidates who registered for Assistant Supervisor posts are going to face Online Written Examination / Skill Test which was conducted by the Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) officials as a part of selection process.
Air India AIESL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date of AIESL Advertisement – 30th August 2019
- Initial Date to Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2019 – 7th September 2019
- Online Application Submission Closing Date – 28th September 2019
- Date of AIESL Assistant Supervisor Examination / Skill Test – Tentative 20th October 2019
- Downloading Date of Air India Admit Card 2019 – Tentatively between 5th Oct to 19th Oct 2019
Air India AIESL Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
Suitable candidates who plan to submit the application for AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019 should pay the non-refundable application fee as specified below.
- GEN, EWS, and OBC: Rs.1,000/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.500/-
Pay Scale Offered by Air India Engineering Services Limited
- Selected candidates under AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019 will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.19,570/- and for more details related to the salary candidates can check out the official notification.