Bharat Dynamics Limited is a Mini-Ratnam Category-I enterprise under the ministry of defence. The organization released its notification bulletin for the recruitment of “Management Trainees”.
Eligible Disciplines and No. of posts
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
- Candidate should have a full-time 4-year degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Candidate should have minimum 60% marks in the degree. 55% for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online at bdl-india.com.
- Application form along with the required documents need to be sent to,
“AGM (HRD), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad-500058”
|Start of Online Application||14th October 2017|
|Last date of Online Application||28th October 2017|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy||6th November 2017|
The selections are made on the basis of Computer-based online test and Personal Interviews. Eligible candidates are notified for the test through emails.Candidates qualifying the written test will then be called for Personal Interview.
Written test weightage – 85%
Personal Interview weightage – 15%
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application form with them as well.
- General category candidates need to pay Rs 500/- examination fee.
- The qualifying percentage in written test is 60% for general category candidates and 50% for SC/ST/OBC and Ex-Serviceman.
Now prepare well for each section of the exam. Engineers Career Group is starting up with new batches and crash courses to help you crack the best examination and get recruited in one of the eminent organizations of the country.
Give us a call 1800 270 4242