CRRI (Central Road Research Institute recruitments for Technical Assistant
CRRI released its official notification for the recruitment of engineering graduates for the post of Technical Assitant. CRRI recruitments for Technical Assistant will be done for the candidates from the following 5 streams:
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
Keep reading further to know about the No. of posts, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and other details for CRRI recruitments.
CRRI recruitment for Technical Assistant details
Desirous candidates applying for the post of Technical Assistants in multiple trades through CSIR-CRRI Recruitment 2019 must possess following qualifications:
Technical Assistants: Diploma (First Class) in Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical/ Computer / Civil Engineering or Technology.
The candidates applying for the Technical Assistant posts should be a minimum of 21 years of age and maximum of 28 years.
Relaxation: Relaxation in the maximum age will be applicable for following
No. of Posts for Technical Assistant with CRRI
|Stream||No. of Posts|
|Computer Science Engineering||03|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online through the official website: www.crridom.gov.in
- Eligible candidates need to open the online application form.
- Read the instructions thoroughly and then fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee online through net banking or debit/credit cards.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of CRRI Recruitment 2019 Online application form.
- Applicants need to send the hard copies of the signed application form. It should be filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the given address.
- Envelope must be super scribed with “Application For The Post of …”
“Controller of Administration, CSIRCentral Road Research Institute, Delhi-Mathura Road, PO CRRI, New Delhi -110 025”.
The candidates will have to pay the Application fee as follows:
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- PH Candidates: Nil
|Start of Online Application||March 15, 2019|
|Last date of submission||April 16, 2019|
|Last date of submission of offline Application||April 26, 209|
Selections will be done through a Trade test followed by a skill test. After these two levels, a written examination will also be taken before finalizing the candidates for the position of Technical Assistant Position.
Pay Scale: Rs 28,563/- to Rs 51,005/-
We can help you prepare well for the written examination to get recruited as Assistant Engineer. Engineers Career Group is starting up with new batches and crash courses to help you crack the best examination and get recruited in one of the eminent organizations of the country.
Give us a call 1800 270 4242
Other hirings that might interest you:
IIM Rohtak recruitment for Junior Engineers
RRB recruitment 2019, Click here for details.
Air India Engineering Services Limited recruitments, click here for details.