Good news for the Engineers is out by CVPP (Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited). CVPP announces the CVPP Recruitment 2018 notification. 81 Vacancies are there in Hydro Sector. All Engineering fields like Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, IT Engineering, E & C Engineering are eligible for both Trainee and Junior Engineers Posts. Moreover, Sectors like HR, Finance, Geology, and Law are also eligible for CVPP recruitment 2018. Following are some Details Regarding CVPP Recruitment 2018::
Posts Details for CVPP Recruitment 2018 :
Age Criteria for CVPP Recruitment 2018:
Minimum age criteria are 18 Years for applying for any of the posts Detailed above.
Qualifying Marks for CVPP Recruitment 2018:
Selection Process for CVPP Recruitment 2018:
- The selection process will include Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Candidates who qualify the written test will be called for interview.
Eligibility Required for CVPP Recruitment 2018:
Age Relaxation for CVPP Recruitment 2018:
Written Examination for CVPP Recruitment 2018:
Examination Centers for CVPP Recruitment 2018:
- Exam Will held in Centres of Jammu Only.
- No request regarding Change of Examination centre will be entertained.
- CVPP has the only right to change the Examination Centre if any emergency occurs.
- Candidate will be responsible for all the risks or injuries or any expenses.
- Any misbehaviour can lead to cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from the exams.
Personal Interview for CVPP Recruitment 2018 (To be conducted at Jammu)
As Said already, the entire personal interview will be held at Jammu. Only the selected ones will get all the information related to the personal interview. Candidates can get their Call Letter From CVPP Official website www.cvppindia.com.
Documents Required for CVPP Recruitment 2018:
- Valid Interview Call Letter to be downloaded by the candidate. The link will be provided on the website and intimated to the candidate via e-mail or SMS.
- Valid system generated a printout of the online application form registered for written examination.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate / Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Valid Photo Identify Proof such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License / Aadhar Card/ Voter ‘s Card.
- Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications from Std. X onwards.
- Specialization certificate issued by concerned institute/university if not mentioned in the Mark sheet.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- The OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of Interview if called for. Name of the caste mentioned in the certificate should tally with Central Government list/notification.
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Disability Category.
- An Ex-serviceman has to produce proof at the time of Interview/ Document Verification. (if the candidate is in ex-serviceman category).
- Certificate from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 – 31.12.1989 for age relaxation.
- Permanent resident certificate (state subject certificate) for candidate belonging to J&K state issued by appropriate authority.
- Candidates serving in Central/ State Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a ―No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of Interview in case the application is not forwarded through proper channel. In the absence of above, their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid. The No Objection Certificate should be issued for appearing in Interview for selection of posts against the instant advertisement in CVPP.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
How to Apply for CVPP Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply online only from 1200 Hrs on 18/11/2017 to midnight of 15/12/2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Before applying online, candidates should—
- Scan their recent passport size photograph (not more than 03 months old) ensuring that the size should not exceed (200px X 230px up to 50KB) and signature ensuring that the size should not exceed (140px X 60px up to 20KB).
- Scan and upload the required Certificates / Documents.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee.
- Have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process. CVPP shall make all necessary communications like sending Admit Cards for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID / SMS only.