A premier engineering consultancy and turnkey contracting organization Engineers India Limited, is executing projects in the fields of refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, offshore, metallurgy, infrastructure, fertilizers, etc. The organization is inviting applications from engineering graduates to work as “Technician Apprentices”.
|Post||Educational Qualification||No. of Posts|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||10|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||10|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||05|
|Diploma in Chemical Engineering||10|
|Diploma in Architecture||05|
|Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation||05|
|Diploma in Computer Engineering||05|
- Educational qualifications should be as per the above table
- All the above-mentioned qualifications must have been completed from a recognized institute/university.
- Candidate should not be of less than 18 years of age as on 28.11.2017.
- Candidate should not have done any apprenticeship earlier.
- Candidates with training or job experience for a period of one year or more are not eligible.
- A discipline-wise merit list will be generated on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying exam.
- Highest qualification in a discipline will be given preference.
How to apply
Eligible candidates can apply online on the official website www.engineersindia.com
- Candidates do not have to send the printed copies of forms anywhere.
- Selected candidates will be placed at EIL HO Delhi & Gurugram.
- Candidates are advised to keep track of any advertisement on the official website.
Don’t miss the chance to avail this opportunity and get recruited in one of the best organization. We provide dedicated batches to crack the written exam and achieve your dreams. We are here to help. Engineers Career Group is starting up with new batches where all the students will be given individual attention, dedicated faculty, and chosen study material. For any information,
Call 1800 270 4242