Union Public Service Commission released the official notification for ESE 2018. Candidates from various engineering disciplines are invited to apply online to get recruited to serve Govt. of India starting from a primary position of “Assistant Engineer” to the higher ranks like the “Assistant Managing Director”.
- The Candidate should be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan. Tibetan refugees who came in India before 1st Jan 1962 are also eligible.
- Candidate should have a full-time 4-year degree of engineering in any of the following disciplines:
- Candidate should be at least 21 years of age and not more than 30 years on 1st August 2018. Relaxation in the age will be provided to reserved categories as per government norms.
How to Apply
Candidates can find the link to apply online on the site www.upsconline.nic.in , fill in all the information and complete the process by submitting the examination fee.
*It is advisable to keep a printout of the application form for future reference.
|Start of the Online Application||27th September 2017|
|Last Date to apply Online||23rd October 2017|
|Date of Examination||7th January 2018|
Step1: First step is the preliminary round; the candidate clearing this round will be directed to the second step.
Step2: Candidate clearing the preliminary round will have to appear for the Mains exam. Clearing which there will be step 3.
Step3: Last step is the personal interview round.
Candidate clearing all three rounds will be selected as the officer to serve Govt. of India.
- Candidates are advised to ensure the eligibility conditions for admission.
- The issue of e-admission=ion certificate will not imply that the candidature has been finally cleared by the commission.
Engineers Career Group is starting with the special batches to prepare for ESE IES- 2018. Helping students achieve their goals since 2009, Engineers Career Group provides personal attention to each student, study material concluded by our experienced staff to make sure the students get the best of sources. Enroll today to get the maximum benefit!
For information & queries, feel free to reach us at 1800 270 4242