Food Corporation of India released the official notification for hiring the engineering graduates as managers. The candidates from mechanical, civil and electrical discipline will be recruited by the PSU. The notification has been released by FCI to recruit eligible candidates. FCI is a premier organization run by Government of India as well as the state governments. Interested students are advised to carefully read the whole article till the end to get complete information about the test, eligibility, selection process, positions offered, salary and important dates.
Details about No. of Vacancies
Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)
- The candidate should have an engineering degree in B.E/B.Tech in the concerned discipline.
- The degree in the concerned discipline has to be full-time and from a recognized university or institute.
The age limits are as follows:
- Maximum age limit for Managers: 28 years
|For FCI departmental Employee||Maximum upper age limit is 50 years|
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should register online and fill the application through official website fci.gov.in
- Candidates should fill in all the required details carefully.
- After you fill in all the information, you will be directed towards the payment section.
- Payment can be done through e-wallets, through debit and credit cards as well.
- After that, the candidate is required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications.
The salary package per month will be Rs 40000 to Rs 140000.
- The selection process consists of 2 steps:
Online Test and Personal Interview.
- First shortlisting will be done on the basis of Online Test.
- The shortlisted candidates will then be called for Personal Interview.
Start of the online application: 28th September 2019
Last date for the application: 27th October 2019
Details about the Food Corporation of India recruitments 2019
|Required Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech|
|Starting Date for Application||28 September 2019|
|Last Date for Application||27 October 2019|
|Salary||Rs 40000 to Rs 140000|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
FCI is a renowned organization hence each engineering candidate wishes to join it. Considering the high number of students that compete for the posts, the chances to get hired in FCI are feeble. To make sure you prepare to make your mark in the exam and get hired in the organization, you need to start way before anyone else would. Choose the best study material for reference and best mentors to guide you through… If you have any queries related to the hiring or the preparation, call 1800 270 4242.