Online application bulletin for GATE-2018 has been released. This year IIT Guwahati is conducting the exam. This national level entrance exam is conducted for admissions in PG courses in various institutes and for recruitment in reputed organizations.
List of organizations which consider GATE score for recruitment:
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- Power Grid Corporation of India.
|Online Filing Start||September 1st, 2017
|Last Date of Submission||October 5th, 2017
|Last Date to Request for Change in Centre||November 17th, 2017
|Admit Card Availability||January 5th, 2018
|Exam Date||3rd & 4th February
10th & 11th February
|Result Declaration||March 17th, 2018
How to Apply?
The registration process for GATE 2018 will start from 1st September.
- Candidates are advised to thoroughly check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- A scanned copy of photograph and signature need to be uploaded.
- Application fee can be paid “Online through net banking, credit or debit cards and Offline through e-challan mode”.
For Centres in India:
- Female candidates: 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: 750/-
- All other candidates: 1500/-
For Centres Abroad:
- Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka, and Kathmandu: US$ 50
- Dubai and Singapore: US$ 100
Make sure you do not miss out on any update! Stay updated with www.engineerscareergroup.in