India Rare Earth Limited (IREL) Recruitment 2019 for Management Trainees
Indian Rare Earth Limited is a government of India undertaking, Mini Ratna category -1 organization. It comes under the Department of Atomic energy (DAE) having its corporate office in Mumbai. IREL also has plants in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Odisha. IREL recently released a notification for the hiring of Management trainees from various fields of engineering. Read below to know the Eligibility Criteria and other details.
IREL invites applications from the engineering candidates for the position of Management Trainee. Interested candidates who fulfill the entire eligibility criterion can apply online through the company website or through a link provided below. Scroll down to know the detailed information about eligibility criteria and job type.
Qualification: The candidate applying for the post of Management Trainee with IREL needs to have all the following education qualifications:
- BE/B.Tech degree or ME/M.Tech degree from a recognized institute or university.
- The engineering degree should be from the Electrical or Mechanical field.
- The mode of a degree has to be full time and not through distant education.
- Candidate should have 60% marks in all the semesters of the degree.
Age: Age criteria for different candidates belonging to different categories will be as follows
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
After the final selection of the candidate, he will have to undergo a training of 1 year. During the training period, the candidate will be paid Rs 40,800/-. After the completion of training, the candidate will be posted as engineer with a salary package of 7.45 Lakhs per annum.
Mode of Selection: The selection process for IREL recruitment will be done in two steps:
- A written test will be conducted carrying 100 questions to be completed in 2 hours.
- Candidates qualifying for the written test will then be called for Personal Interview.
Mode of Application: Applications will only be accepted through online mode.
Application Fee: The application fee for candidates would be as follows.
- For SC/ST/ PWD/ women/OBC/Ex-serviceman Candidates are exempted from the payment of the fee.
- All other candidates will have to make a payment of Rs 250/-.
How to Apply: To apply online for the post of Management Trainee with Indian Rare Earth Limited, the candidates need to go through following steps
- Visit irel.co.in
- Check for the recruitment notification for Management Trainees.
- Click on the notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Enter all your details with the utmost care.
- Make an online payment through credit card/debit card or online banking.
- Submit your application and keep a printed copy of it with you all the time.
You can also find the registration link here, Click to Register.
Starting Date to apply for Indian Rare Earth Limited: 23 March 2019
Last Date to apply for Indian Rare Earth Limited: 12 April 2019
IREL (Indian Rare Earth Limited) recruitment details in a nutshell
|Vacancy For||Management Trainee|
|Total no. of Vacancies||20|
|Eligibility||Bachelors or Masters Degree in Mechanical or Electrical|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Salary||During 1 year of training: 40,800/-
On Job package: 7.45 LPA
|Selection Mode||Written test/interview|
It is always advisable to prepare with a plan. Be clear about your preparation flow. Do your research about syllabus, topics you need to cover and manage it well in the time that you have. Take mock tests, these tests help you analyze if your plan of action is on the right track or not.
Dial 1800 270 4242 for any detail related to the hiring and to clear your doubts about preparation.