Indian Space Research Organization has released the official notification for the hiring of engineering graduates as scientist/engineer ‘sc’. The selections will be done through a written test. ISRO is the space agency of the government of India headquartered in Bengaluru. Its purpose is to harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration. Read on to know all the details about the hiring.
The eligible candidates must have an engineering degree in first class with a minimum 65% marks. The degree needs to be full time from a recognized institution or university.
How to Apply
- Applications will only be received online through the official website isro.gov.in
- After online registration, a registration number will be received. Keep this number safe for every future correspondence.
- E-mail id provided during the registration should be valid and should be in use. Every communication will be done through this email only.
- Maximum age limit for the position is 35 years
- In case of SC/ST candidates, the age limit is 40 years
- In case of OBC candidates, the age limit is 38 years
The Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ will be paid a minimum basic pay of Rs 56,100/- PM.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
‘SC’ (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)
- Candidates are advised to fill in all the fields in the application form carefully.
- Candidates should be ready to submit all the original documents in support of qualification, age, caste, etc.
- The candidate will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the online application form to the place of the interview.
To prepare well to get selected for major hirings for the engineering candidates, take the perfect guidance. Let the best people govern your path and inch closer to your dreams. Dial 1800 270 4242 for all kinds of queries.