ISRO released its notification bulletin for recruitment is engineers/scientists to work in the field of Space, Science & Technology.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India
- Engineering graduate with a full-time 4-year degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Minimum 65% of marks in degree. 55% in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
- Candidates should not be more than 35 years old as on 5th October 2017.
- Central government employees, Ex-Serviceman, and Person with disability are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
How to Apply
- The online application process has started on 15th September 2017, visit isro.gov.in to fill in your form.
- The last date of filing the application is 5th October 2017
|Start of Online Application||15th September 2017|
|Closing of Online Application||5th October 2017|
|Written Exam||24th December 2017|
- Written test will be conducted by ISRO on 24th December.
- Candidates qualifying the written exam will be called for interviews.
- Final selections will be made on the basis of performance in interviews.
No. of Vacancies
|Field||No. of Vacancies|
- The online application process has already started.
- To apply online visit isro.gov.in
- Keep track of all the official notification releases.