J&K Service Selection Board released advertisement for Division Cadre Kashmir Posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) in PWD (R&B) under PM Package for Kashmiri Migrants. Online applications are invited for the selection of 100 posts.
- The candidate is required to be holding BE/BTech in Civil Engineering or 3-year Diploma in Civil engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India in Civil.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of J&K State and who are eligible under the J&K Kashmiri Migrants (Special Drive) Recruitment Rules, 2009 (popularly referred to as SRO 412 of Revenue department dated 30/12/2009) read with SRO 425 of Relief and Rehab Department dated 10/10/2017
- Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and the upper age limit for the candidates is as follows
– 40 years in case of Open Merit.
– 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
– 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
– 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
– 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual Employees.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal: www.ssbjk.in . No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. *Applications fulfilling the eligibility criteria will only be entitled to application.
Candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit obtained in a multiple choice based written test. NO negative marking will be there on the written test.
Date of Commencement of submission of online applications =28.11.2017
Last Date for submission of online applications =22.12.2017
How to prepare
Now, prepare well for each section of the exam. Engineers Career Group is starting up with new batches and crash courses to help you crack the best examination and get recruited in one of the eminent organizations of the country. Give us a call 1800 270 4242
- Candidates who are eligible to apply for more than one advertisement are required to apply separately for each post.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.