Markfed Punjab recruitment 2019 for Engineering Candidates
Markfed Punjab is hiring engineering candidates as Junior Engineers, Senior Assistant and more. : Total 6379 Post, the Last Date to apply: 18 April 2019. Read below to know the Eligibility Criteria and other details.
Markfed Punjab invites applications from the candidates for the position of Junior Engineer and Senior Assistant. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a government job in Punjab. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions will have to apply online through a link provided below. You can also apply through the official website of Markfed before the last date.
Qualification: The candidate applying for the post of JE with Markfed needs to have an Engineering degree. The engineering degree in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical field is mandatory. The mode of degree should be regular and not through Distance Education.
Age: Age criteria for different candidates belonging to different categories will be as follows
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||37 years|
|Relaxation in age is applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.|
Mode of Exam: The selection process for Markfed recruitment will be through written exam/interview.
- Selection of all posts will be made on the basis of marks secured in the written exam
- For the posts of Senior Assistant, the selection will be conducted in two
First, a written test will be conducted. Skill test will be of qualifying nature.
- There will be no interview for any of the above posts.
- The mode of written test will be in English except for Punjabi Language section.
- The skill test (typing) for Senior Assistant positions will be held in English and Punjabi.
Examination Centre: Chandigarh and SAS Nagar (Mohali) only.
Mode of Application: Applications will only be accepted through online mode.
Application Fee: The application fee for candidates would be as follows.
- For SC/ST/ PH Candidates: Rs 500
- For all other Candidates: Rs 1000
How to Apply: To apply online for Markfed, the candidates need to go through following steps
- Visit markfedpunjab.com
- Click on the recruitment notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Enter all your details with the utmost care.
- Make an online payment through credit card/debit card or online banking.
- Submit your application and keep a printed copy of it with you all the time.
- Send the hard copy of the form attached with all necessary documents to the below-mentioned address.
You can also find the registration link here, Click to Register.
Establishment Officer (General),
The Punjab State Cooperative Supply &
Marketing Federation Ltd.,
Markfed House, Plot No. 4,
Details of Vacancy for Markfed 2019 recruitment
|Post Name||Qualification Requirement||No. of Posts|
|Junior Engineer Civil||Degree in Civil Engineering||03|
|Junior Engineer Mechanical||Degree in Mechanical Engineering||02|
|Junior Engineer Electrical||Degree in Electrical Engineer||04|
Starting Date to apply for Markfed recruitment: 18 March 2019
Last Date to apply online for Markfed recruitment: 18 April 2019
Last Date to submit the hard copy for Markfed recruitment: 22 April 2019
Markfed Punjab recruitment details in a nutshell
|Vacancy For||Junior Engineers|
|Total no. of Vacancies||09|
|Eligibility||Degree in civil/mechanical/electrical/electronics|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Salary||Check at www.markfedpunjab.com|
|Selection Mode||Written test/interview|
Prepare well for the engineering recruitments. Chose best study material after doing your research and plan a proper schedule. Take help from qualified people to guide you through your selection.
Dial 1800 270 4242 for any details related to the hiring.
Other recruitments that might interest you
IIM Rohtak recruitment for Junior Engineers
RRB recruitment 2019, Click here for details.
CRRI recruitment for Technical Assistant, Click here for details.
Air India Engineering Services Limited recruitments, click here for details.