Maruti Suzuki India, a revolutionary automobile company in India, is hiring engineering graduates on the post of “Assistant Manager”. Read on to know all the details:
- Designation: Assistant Manager
- Function:Engineering (R&D) / Production / Quality Assurance / Supply Chain
- Location: Rohtak / Gurgaon / Manesar or other any other location PAN India on business need
- Candidate must have done the BE / B.Tech (Regular / Full-time only) in Mechanical, Automotive Design, Production Engineering, Automobile, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- 65% or equivalent CGPA (6.5/10) throughout in 10th, 12th or Diploma, B.E / B.Tech
- Prior work experience of 12 – 22 months (as on 1stJan’18) post BE / B.Tech is required.
How to apply
Click on the link for starting the registration process: https://register.cocubes.com/maruti-hiring-17
Step1 – Provide Primary Email Id
Step2 – Validate Email Id with the Code sent to you on email
Step3 – Fill in your relevant details and preferences
Selections will be done through the two-step process:
- Online Test (Technical, Aptitude & Psychometric)
- Personal Interview (Technical + HR)
Last date to apply: 8th December 2017
Online Exam date: 16th December 2017 (Tentative)
Now, prepare well for each section of the exam. Engineers Career Group is starting up with new batches and crash courses to help you crack the best examination and get recruited in one of the eminent organizations of the country.
Give us a call 1800 270 4242