Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited is hiring engineering candidates from Civil, Mechanical and Electrical engineering field to hire as non-executives for the position of Junior Planner Estimator. There are total of 92 Posts, Last Date to apply: 05 September 2019. Read below to know the Eligibility Criteria and other details.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited published the notification for its recruitment process of 2019. MDSL is seeking applications from the eligible candidates. Those Engineering candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for this job online. The application can be made online through the official website or through the link we have provided below.
Positions hiring for:
- Junior Planner Estimator (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical)
- Junior QC Inspector (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical)
|Post||Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Jr. Planner Estimator||Mechanical||28|
|Post||Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Jr. QC Inspector||Mechanical||46|
For Junior Planner Estimator: a full-time engineering degree. The engineering degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical discipline is mandatory. The mode of Degree should be regular and not through Distance Education.
For Junior QC Inspector: Full time 3 year diploma in Civil, Electrical or mechanical engineering is a must.
Age: Age criteria for different candidates will be as follows
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||38 years|
- Relaxation in upper age limit for OBC (NCL) candidates: 3 years
- Relaxation for SC/ST candidates: 5 years.
- Employees who have worked in MDL on Fix Term contract basis shall get age relaxation of 5 years.
Marks will be granted to the candidates with certain experience in the field. It will be as follows:
|Years of Experience||Marks|
|More than 1 year upto 2 years||10|
|More than 2 years upto 3 years||12|
|More than 3 years upto 4 years||14|
|More than 4 years upto 5 years||16|
|More than 5 years upto 6 years||18|
|More than 6 year||20|
Salary offered would be Rs 17000 – Rs 64360.
Selection Process: The selection will be done based on a three-step process.
- Written Test
- Experience in the Shipbuilding industry
- Trade Test
Mode of Application: Applications will only be accepted through online mode.
How to Apply: To apply online for the Mazagon dock Shipbuilders Limited, the candidates need to go through following steps
- Visit mazagondock.in.
- The recruitment notification will be in the careers section.
- Click on the notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Enter all your registration details and submit.
- Login to the portal again with your username and password.
- Fill the form carefully and attach all necessary documents.
- Make an online payment through credit card/debit card or online banking. Application Fee of Rs 100 is only applicable to the general and OBC category candidates.
- Submit your application and keep a printed copy of it with you all the time.
You can also find the registration link here, Click to Register.
Starting Date to apply: 14 August 2019
Last Date to apply: 05 September 2019
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited recruitment details in a nutshell
|Total no. of Vacancies||92|
|Eligibility||Degree or Diploma in civil, electrical or mechanical engineering|
In order to increase your chances to get this job, you need to be extra prepared and focused. Look for selected study material, mock tests and some expert classes that can tailor you for this particular test.
Dial 1800 270 4242 for any queries.