Madras fertilizers Limited released the official notification for hiring the engineering candidates as Trainees. The candidates from mechanical, instrumentation and Civil and Electrical discipline will be recruited as trainees. The notification has been released by Madras Fertilizers Limited; MFL is a PSU under the administrative control of the department of fertilizers. Interested students are advised to carefully read the whole article till the end to get complete information about the test, eligibility, selection process, positions offered, salary and important dates.
Details about No. of Vacancies
|Graduate Engineering Trainees||No. of Posts|
|Technical Assistant Trainees||No. of Posts|
- The candidate should have a B.E. / B.Tech engineering degree from AICTE recognized institute/university.
- The degree in the concerned discipline has to be full-time.
- The candidates must have passed the exam in first class only.
The maximum age limit for Graduate Engineering Trainees is 28 years.
The maximum age limit for Technical Assistant Trainees is 25 years.
Relaxation of Age
- SC /ST: Upper age relaxable by 5 years
- OBC Candidates: Upper age relaxable by 3 years
- Additional relaxation of 5 years will be given for physically disabled persons (i.e. up to 10 years for PWDs belonging to SC/ST category and 8 years for PWDs belonging to OBC category).
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should register online and fill the application through official website madrasfert.co.in
- Candidates should fill in all the required details carefully.
- The application must be submitted online on or before 5.00 pm (IST) on 16.10.2019. Late applications will be summarily rejected. Candidates are advised to submit applications early to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Application processing fees of Rs 300/- for TAT/LAT/Administrative Personnel and other administration posts Rs 500/- for GET/MT, to be paid through online (General / OBC candidates) and for modalities of payment, please visit MFL website. No application processing fee for SC/ST / PHP& Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail for an interview. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email, due to invalid/wrong email id/ loss in transit, etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Selection will be based on the details provided; hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants.
|Graduate Engineering Trainees||Rs 30,000/-|
|Technical Assistant Trainees||Rs 20,000/- for the first year and Rs 25,000 for the second year of training.|
Online Test: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribedØ in the advertisement will be called for online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the online test in the order of merit.
Medical Test: Final appointment of candidates will be subject to their meeting Medical Fitness norms & standards as per MFL Pre-Employment Medical Examination / Medical standards. The candidature of candidates will be provisional till appointment.
Start of the online application: 25th September 2019
Last date for the application: 16th October 2019
Details about the Madras Fertilizers recruitment 2019
|Conducting Body||Madras Fertilizers Limited|
|Required Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech|
|Starting Date for Application||25th September 2019|
|Last Date for Application||16th October 2019|
|Salary||For Graduate trainees: Rs 30,000/-
For Technical Assistant trainees: Rs 20,000 for first and Rs 25,000 for the second year.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
Madras Fertilizers Limited being a leading PSU is providing a promising career to the engineering candidates. One has to be good in academics as well as on the medical front. Hence, you need to prepare for the exam carefully. It is important to walk in the right direction with the best guide, better study material, timely assessment through test series and all possible options. If you have any queries related to the hiring or the preparation, call 1800 270 4242.