MRPL (Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited) is a mini Ratna subsidiary of ONGC. The organization released its notification bulletin for recruitment of engineering graduates through GATE-2018.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India
- Engineering graduate with a full-time 4-year degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Electronics & Communication
- Minimum 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA in degree.
- Candidate should not be more than 35 years of age.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
How to Apply
Candidates need to apply for GATE-2018. Application process has already started, visit: www.iitg.ac.in . Check out the step by step process for GATE-2018 application: http://blog.engineerscareergroup.in/step-by-step-procedure-to-apply-for-gate-2018/
It is advised to keep track of all the notifications released by MRPL on their website: www.mrpl.co.in
|Start of Online Application||21st September 2017|
|Closing of Online Application||19th October 2017|
NOTE: Candidates with valid GATE registration no. are only eligible to fill this form.
For OBC/General category students: Rs 250/-
For SC/ST/PWD/EXS category students: Rs 50/-
Step1 -Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2018.
Step2– Selected candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
|Electronics & Communication||5|
- The online application process has already started.
- Keep track of all the official notification releases.
- No separate test will be conducted by MPRL for the above-mentioned position.