MRPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2019
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice. MRPL is a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise and subsidiary of ONGC. It is operating a 15 Million Metric ton refinery located in hilly terrain, north of Mangaluru city, in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State.
MRPL invites applications from engineering graduates/ eligible candidates as Graduate Apprentice Trainee /Technician Apprentice Trainee for a period of one year as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961/ Apprentices Amendment Act, 1973. Read below to know all the detail like Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Important Dates, and Vacancies.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam/awaiting result of qualifying exam/who do not have mark sheets and degree/diploma certificate are NOT ELIGIBLE for applying.
- Candidates who have got work experience of one year or more are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying against Un-reserved training positions should have minimum 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination (Engineering Degree/Diploma).
- Candidates applying against training positions reserved for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) should have minimum 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination (Engineering Degree/Diploma).
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disability (PWD) category should have minimum 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants are required to apply through Official Website and fill all respect details of the application, Attach scanned copies of latest passport size photograph and signatures be uploaded along with the application form and registered on before 17.05.2019.
- Visit mrpl.co.in
- Click on the recruitment notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Enter all your details with the utmost care.
- Make an online payment through credit card/debit card or online banking.
- Submit your application and keep a printed copy of it with you all the time.
- Send the hard copy of the form attached with all necessary documents to the below-mentioned address.
- The selection process shall consist of a written test.
- The candidates shall be considered for hiring based on the marks scored in the written test.
- WRITTEN TEST (Duration- 90 Minutes) The WRITTEN TEST will comprise of 50 Multiple Choice Question from the concerned subject for 50 marks
- All questions carry equal 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Bilingual i.e. in English & Hindi.
- The candidate has to choose his/her language for written test while applying.
- The company shall not reimburse any expenses incurred by the candidate on account of traveling, boarding, lodging for attending the written test.
Mode of Application: Applications will only be accepted through online mode.
Details of Vacancy for MRPL 2019 recruitment
For Graduate Apprentice Trainee
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||08|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||10|
For Technician Apprentice
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||15|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||12|
Starting Date to apply for MRPL recruitment: 18 April 2019
Last Date to apply online for MRPL recruitment: 17 May 2019
MRPL recruitment details in a nutshell
|Vacancy For||Technician Apprentice|
|Total no. of Vacancies||195|
|Eligibility||Degree in civil/mechanical/electrical/electronics|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Salary||Check at www.mrpl.co.in|
|Selection Mode||Written test|
Prepare well for the engineering recruitments. Chose best study material after doing your research and plan a proper schedule. Take help from qualified people to guide you through your selection.
Dial 1800 270 4242 for any details related to the hiring.
Other recruitments that might interest you
CRRI recruitment for Technical Assistant, Click here for details.
CSL recruitments, click here for details.