|Did you like our effort ?|
NDDB (National Dairy Development Board), is an institution of national importance set up by an Act of Parliament (India). The Head
Office for NDDB is at Anand, Gujrat. NDDB is recruiting Talented and Intelligence Candidates for the post of Deputy Manager. Willing and Eligible Candidates can have a look at the details of the recruitment explained below:
Job Category: Engineering Services
Designation: Deputy Manager
- Assistance in planning
- drawing scrutiny
- site supervision
- Coordination of works with other streams of engineering for dairy projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Supervision of Civil & Structural works at the site to ensure timely implementation in accordance with the technical specifications & quality work
· Raise the issues or missing links that need to be addressed by the Project Implementation Team at Head Office.
· To ensure the availability of required drawings, details and clarifications.
· Ensure adherence to schedule through regular review, monitoring & updates with the contractor.
· Carry out task break-up and micro-scheduling for installation and consequent supplies.
· Maintain site records pertaining to Civil works including all registers like equipment log book, hindrance, drawings etc.
· Preparation of statement of quantity variation/ extra item / deviated items.
· Maintaining records and progress of work.
· Any other work assigned by the superiors.
Other Essential Skills:
a. Technical Skills: Domain Area Specific Skills, use of CAD, Experience in site supervision & co-ordination at Industrial Project Site
b. Managerial Skills: Communication, team building and presentation skills
Qualification & Experience:
B.E/B.tech in Civil Engineering with Minimum 2 Years of Experience in the relevant field in Reputed Firm.the candidates with Engineering Degree or Management Degree will get the advantage.
The maximum age limit for the position(s) is 25 years (As 01 October 2018). Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable as per rules.
The last date for receiving applications is 21 September 2018