National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) has declared 203 vacancies for various posts like Project scientists and technicians. Interested candidates can go through the article to know about eligibility criteria and application process.
Titles & No. of vacancies
|Title||No. of Vacancies|
|Project Scientist Assistant||48|
- For Project Scientists: Candidate must have a bachelor degree in engineering in Mechanical/ Production/ Aeronautical/ Automobile/ Naval Architecture/ Ocean/ Industrial Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Project Scientist Assistant: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics.
- For Project Technicians: Candidate must have a Master’s degree in Oceanography/ Physical Oceanography/ Ocean Technology / Oceanic Sciences from a recognized university.
- For Project Administration: Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Life Science/ Organic chemistry or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Relevant experience in the area is also considered as a plus.
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
How to Apply
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online through the application form provided here, (http://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment). After the online submission, the candidate will have to send a downloaded copy of the form along with required documents to NIOT.
Documents to be attached with the form
- 10th standard certificate or equivalent in support of Date of Birth.
- 12th standard or equivalent mark sheet.
- Community certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Degree / Diploma certificate along with mark sheets of each year.
- G. Degree Certificate along with mark sheets of each year.
- Experience Certificate, if any, for proof of experience.
- Other documents, as applicable, relevant to the post applied for
Shortlisted candidates will be notified about written test/Interview.
|Last date of Online Application||30th October 2017|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy||6th November 2017|
|Last date for remote areas||13th November 2017|
- Candidates are advised to keep track of all the official notifications on niot.res.in
- Make sure to attach all the documents mentioned above. Failing which the application will get rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Interviews/written examination.
To prepare for all the levels in equally effective way, get in touch with Engineers Career Group. Helping students from past many years in achieving their goals and get recruited in eminent organizations. Your very own success story is just a call away 1800 270 4242