NITIE Bombay admission after GATE-2019
The notification for NITIE Admission through GATE 2019 has been released. Students who wish to apply for the NITIE admissions will find this article extremely helpful. We are listing herein below all the possible information about the whole admission process.
Students who have applied for NITIE admissions through GATE and are also shortlisted will have to attend the group discussion and personal interview on April 22, 23 and 24, 2019. The National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) offers admissions to its PG Diploma programmes in Project Management, Manufacturing Management, and Industrial Engineering on the basis of valid GATE scores.
It is interesting to note that, on the basis of the average package placement of this institute it is even better than IIT’s. NITIE Admission 2019 application procedure started from 06/02/19.
The start date for registration: 06th February 2019
Last date for registration: 1st April 2019
Interview Schedule: 22, 23, 24 April 2019
Application Fee (Indian)
|Category||Fees for 1 Program in INR||Fees for 2 Programs in INR||Fee for 3 Programs in INR|
|Category||Fees for 1 Program||Fees for 2 Programs||Fee for 3 Programs|
|Foreign Student||S50 (USD)||SI00 (USD)||SI50 (USD)|
|Candidates belonging to PIO (Persons of Indian Origin)||S50 (USD)||SI00 (USD)||SI50 (USD)|
|Candidates belonging to NRI (Son of Resident Indian)||S50 (USD)||SI00 (USD)||SI50 (USD)|
|Candidates who are children of Indian workers in Gulf countries||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 3000|
|Candidates from SAARC countries||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 3000|
How to Apply
- The application process is common to all PGDIE/PGDMM/PGDPM programme.
- Candidate can apply for more than one Programme.
- If applying for more than one programme, the candidate needs to give his/her preferences and pay the applicable application fees.
- The eligible candidates should apply through ONLINE mode only and register themselves on the admissions portal.
Candidates fulfilling the requirements as given below will be considered for short listing:
- Who has applied to the programme and paid the prescribed registration fee on time.
- Who satisfy the Eligibility Criteria
- Who have a valid GATE score (Valid GRE Score for International Candidates)
Shortlisted candidates are called to the institute campus for the GD and PI process.
Details of Scholarships
- All candidates who are GATE qualified and take admissions will get Teaching Assistantship of Rs.12400/- per month and contingency expenditure as per the rules.
- SC/ST candidates will be eligible for the Central Sector Scholarship as per the scheme of Govt. of India subject to the satisfactory fulfillment of eligibility.
No. of Seats
|Programme||No of Seats|
NITIE Bombay Cut off 2019
The notification has been released recently by the concerned authorities. GATE cutoff for NITIE Bombay will consist of the minimum marks that will be required to secure admissions into the institute. Those candidates who secure within the cutoff will have higher chances of admissions into NITIE Bombay through GATE. Thus, the NITIE GATE cutoff acts as a screening process for admissions. Various factors are checked while preparing the GATE 2019 cutoff for NITIE Bombay such as previous year trends, number of applications, a difficulty level of paper and more. The cutoff for 2019 is not out yet. Read below to check the cut off for the year 2018.
NITIE Cutoff for GATE (Expected)
|General||720 to 760 +|
|OBC NCL||550 +|
For Detailed list and other notification details, click here. If you are aspiring to take admission in the courses provided in NITIE Bombay above information is truly propitious. For any queries and detailed and for career counseling after GATE 2019, Dial 1800 270 4242.