NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited) has issued the official notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainees. The eligible candidates are supposed to give in their application by 9th April 2020. NPCIL is a public sector enterprise under the administrative control of the department of atomic energy; govt. of India has a comprehensive capability in all facets of nuclear technology namely siting of NPPs, design, construction, operation, maintenance, waste management and lot more under one roof.
Read on to know about the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, selection process and application procedure. For the latest updates, check out the official link www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- The interested candidate should have a degree in Mechanical/Chemical engineering or an engineering degree in industrial and fire safety. The degree should be from a recognized university or institution.
- A valid GATE score is also required.
The applications will be taken online. The following steps are to be followed to apply for recruitment. The link will be active tentatively 10 days after the announcement of the GATE 2020 results. After the links are active,
- Go to NPCIL official website npcilcareers.co.in.
- Click on the Careers option and click on the correct notification.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates should then fill all mandatory details of the online application form and attach necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis
- GATE 2020 score.
- Candidates with valid GATE 2020 scores will then be called for a personal interview.
Important Dates (Tentative)
Starting Date to apply for NPCIL recruitment: 10 days after GATE 2020 results
Last Date to apply for NPCIL recruitment: 9th April 2020
NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment details in a nutshell
|Vacancy For||Executive Trainees|
|Eligibility||Full-time Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Chemical|
|Selection Mode||GATE 2020 score and Personal Interview|
Candidates, who fulfill the above eligibility, can apply to this job easily. One should not miss the wonderful career opportunity in NPCIL. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for the latest updates on NPCIL recruitments 2019. For more accurate information about this NPCIL recruitment notification, check their official website, www.npcilcareers.co.in.
For career counseling and personal interview queries, dial 1800 270 4242.