Oil India Limited has released the official notification for the hiring of engineering graduates on contract. The selections will be done through a walk-in-interview.
Oil India is a Navratna PSU, second largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company. The company have its presence in PAN India and globally. It is involved in the Exploration, Production, and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and LPG. Read on to know all the details about the hiring.
The eligible candidates must have an engineering degree in any branch of engineering. The degree needs to be full time from a recognized institution or university.
The required experience needs to be at least 2 years.
How to Apply
- The hiring will be done on the basis of a Walk-in interview. The documents that the candidate needs to carry for the walk-in are:
- Filled-in Bio-Data form.
- Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates.
- A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
The graduate trainee will get a salary of Rs 45,000/-
No. of Posts
07.06.2019 at 8.00 – 9.00 am
Conference Room, Narangi Club,
Oil India Limited,
P.O.- Udayan Vihar,
- No Travelling Allowance/ Daily Allowance will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate will have to submit a character and antecedents verification certificate from concerned authorities at the time of joining.
- Local conveyance @ Rs. 6,000/- per month will be paid.
To prepare well to get selected for major hirings for the engineering candidates, take the perfect guidance. Let the best people govern your path and inch closer to your dreams. Dial 1800 270 4242 for all kind of queries.