The Odisha Mining Corporation of India Limited released the official notification for hiring the engineering graduates as Deputy Managers. The candidates from mining, mechanical and electrical engineering discipline will be recruited by the PSU. The notification has been released by OMC to recruit eligible candidates from both diploma and degree graduates. OMC, a gold category Public Sector Enterprise and a joint venture of government of India and Government of Odisha to explore and harness mineral wealth of the Odisha and make the value of the addition. Interested students are advised to carefully read the whole article till the end to get complete information about the test, eligibility, selection process, positions offered, salary and important dates.
Details about No. of Vacancies
Dy. Manager (Min.)
|Diploma in Mining Engineering. With 1st Class MMCC or B.E./B.Tech in Mining Engineering. With or without 2nd Class MMCC.||12|
|Dy. Manager (Mech.)
|BE/B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE||03|
|Dy. Manager (Elec.)
|BE/B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering from recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE||03|
- The candidate should have an engineering diploma of 3 years after SSC/HSC level examination for Dy. Manager of Mining.
- For Mechanical and Electrical engineering candidates, full-time B.E or B.Tech is mandatory.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in a concerned engineering discipline.
- The diploma in the concerned discipline has to be full-time.
The age limits are as follows:
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 32 years
- Upper age limit in case of Sc/ST/Women/PWD/Sports Person and Ex-servicemen shall be relaxed as per the government norms.
- Upper age limit in case of departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria is up to 10 years.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should register online and fill the application through official website https://omcltd.in
- Candidates should fill in all the required details carefully as the details cannot be edited at a later stage.
- Candidates are also advised to keep their phone number and e-mail ids active during the entire process of recruitment.
- After the registration in step1, candidate need to log in again and complete the application in step2
- In step 2, personal details, qualifications, and declaration are completed.
- After that, you will be redirected to the SBI payment gateway. There you need to deposit Rs 1000 through online mode.
- Do the payment and after that, a slip will be generated and shown to you on the screen. The candidates should keep the downloaded copy of this slip for future use.
- The selection process consists of 2 steps:
Computer Based Test and Personal Interview.
- First shortlisting will be done on the basis of the computer-based test. There will be one mark for every right answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The shortlisted candidates will then be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Start of the online application: 3rd August 2019
Last date for the application: 23rd August 2019
Details about the Odisha Mining Corporation recruitments 2019
|No. Of Vacancies||21|
|Required Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma|
|Starting Date for Application||03 August 2019|
|Last Date for Application||23 August 2019|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
PSUs are the main target of every engineering candidate. Although major PSUs hire through GATE every year, there are a few that give opportunity based on their own exam. Hence, along with GATE, it is important to be prepared for the organization exams as well. Choose the best study material for reference and best mentors to guide you through… If you have any queries related to the hiring or the preparation, call 1800 270 4242.