PGCIL (Power Grid Corporation of India Limited) is a Navratna enterprise of Govt. of India and is one of the largest transmission utilities of the World. PGCIL released its notification bulletin for recruitment of engineering graduates through GATE-2018 for the position of Executive Trainees.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India
- Engineering graduate with a full-time 4-year degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Minimum 65% of marks or equivalent CGPA in degree.
- Candidate should not be more than 28 years old as on 31st December 2017.
- Central government employees, Ex-Serviceman, and Person with disability are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
How to Apply
Candidates need to apply for GATE-2018. Application process has already started, visit: www.iitg.ac.in . Check out the step by step process for GATE-2018 application: http://blog.engineerscareergroup.in/step-by-step-procedure-to-apply-for-gate-2018/
It is advised to keep track of all the notifications released by PGCIL on their website: www.powergridindia.com
|Start of Online Application||5th January 2018|
|Closing of Online Application||31st January 2018|
NOTE: Candidates with valid GATE registration no. are only eligible to fill this form.
Step1 -Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2018.
Step2– Selected candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
- The online application process has already started.
- Keep track of all the official notification releases.
- No separate test will be conducted by PGCIL for the above-mentioned position.