Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment for Field Engineer (Electrical/Civil) Posts. Interested candidates apply through the online format on or before 31 October 2019.
PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Field Engineer
PGCIL aka Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 28 Field Engineer. Apply Online before 31 October 2019. PGCIL recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.powergridindia.com
PGCIL Recruitment 2019 – 28 Field Engineer Vacancy – Last Date 31 October
|Post Name||Field Engineer|
|No Of PGCIL Vacancy||28|
|Pay Scale||30000 – 120000/-|
|Power grid india Field engineer 2019||B.E./ B. Tech|
|Age Limit||29 years|
|Power Grid India Job Location||Bihar|
The Interested candidates who are looking jobs for Electrical and Civil Engineer posts can apply through the online process from PGCIL’s official website on or before 31 October 2019.
- Closing date for online application: 31 October 2019
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
- Field Engineer (Electrical): 22 Posts
- Field Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Engineer (Electrical/Civil) Jobs:
- Field Engineer (Electrical): B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engineer) in Electrical discipline or equivalent from any recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ST and pass marks for SC candidates. The candidates should have post qualification experience in Design/engineering/ construction/ testing & commissioning/Electrical works, etc. in rural electrification/distribution management system/ sub-transmission/transmission lines (TLs)/sub-stations and etc. Candidates should have experience in PSU/Listed companies particularly in the power sector shall be preferred.
- Field Engineer (Civil): B.E. /B.Tech./B.Sc. in Civil Engineering or equivalent from any recognized university / Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ST and pass marks for SC candidates.
Upper Age Limit: Maximum 29 years for Field Engineer (Electrical) and Field Engineer (Civil) Age relaxation as per govt. of India norms