*Note: There shall be a training period of 1 year after selection.
|Notification||Recruitment 2019 for 50 Apprentices Posts|
|Number of Positions||Graduate Apprentice(10), Diploma Apprentice (20), ITI Apprentice(20)|
|Date of Notification||Nov 11, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Nov 29, 2019|
|AGE LIMIT||18-30 Years
As discussed before, the selection is purely on the basis of merit list. The following are the selection determining factors.
- Marks obtained in Matriculation(10th)
- Marks obtained in 12th
- Marks obtained in ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology
There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology as per following details:
Weightage of Marks according to Position
How to Apply
- Access the Career section on SJVN’s website. Candidates can only apply online and no other means shall be accepted.
- Complete the registration by filling details Valid e-mail ID and mobile number(active for a minimum of one year).
- Prior to Registration, the candidates should have all the necessary information such as Personal ID(Driver’s Licence, PAN Card or Aadhar Card) , and Educational Details,and the Account Details such as Debit or Credit card or Internet Net banking through which the payment of application fee of 100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made. Candidates should understand that Fees once paid in no circumstances can be refunded. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, Photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form
Candidates should not that SJVN takes no responsibility for submission of incomplete or the non-submission and delay of applications.
Preparation and Coaching
All the candidates who aspire to get selected should seek guidance from an able mentor. The selection process is extremely competitive with the country’s very best minds vying for 50 odd positions. Thus a candidate should receive focussed coaching from the best Graduate and Diploma Apprentice coaching. Engineers Career Group is one such institute that provides the best guidance and coaching for Engineering recruitments such as PSPCL JE, RRB JE , ISRO and Engineering Competitive Examinations like GATE and IES. Institute’s state of the art infrastructure and the study material along with the best Faculty are the result that it produces outstanding results year after year.