THDC, formerly known as Tehri Hydro Development Corporation is a Mini-Ratan category company run jointly by Govt. of India and Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. The company released its official notification for recruitment 2018.
THDC will be recruiting engineering graduates from Civil, Mechanical and Electrical disciplines to work as Management Trainees.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India
- Engineering graduate with a full-time 4-year degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Minimum 65% of marks in degree. 55% in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
- Candidates should not be more than 30 years old.
- The candidates of SC/ST category will get relaxation of 5 years.
- Ex-serviceman & commissioned officers will also get the age relaxation of up to 5 years.
How to Apply
Online application form for THDC will be available from 1st November. Only those candidates are eligible to fill this form who has applied for GATE-2018. Application process for GATE-2018 has already started, visit: www.iitg.ac.in . Check out the step by step process for GATE-2018 application: http://blog.engineerscareergroup.in/step-by-step-procedure-to-apply-for-gate-2018/
Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in GATE-2018.
- Selections will be made on the basis of GATE exam performance in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical disciplines.
- Selected candidates will be called for Group Discussions and Personal Interview.
Start of THDC application form
Closing of THDC application
Points to Note
- Candidates applying for GATE-2018 are only eligible to register for THDC recruitments.
- Always keep track of all the important notifications released on thdc.gov.in
Prepare yourself to get the best jobs in leading PSUs. Get in touch with one of the best coaching institutes for better guidance and amazing results. At Engineering Career Group, we strive to bring the best out of each and every student and help them do big in life. Visit www.engineerscareergroup.in and let’s work together to get best results.