Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is a government undertaken company which is responsible for producing the electricity transmission and distribution to the state of Uttar Pradesh. UPPCL gain the power from the state government (UPRVUT)owned power generator and central government (NTPC Ltd) owned power generator and (IPP) independent power generator for the lowest per-unit cost of electricity
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 details:
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019 :(Jr Engineer Trainee)
|Job Role||Jr Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||23 September 2019|
|Last Date||16 October 2019|
Eligibility for UPPCL Exam:
Educational Qualification for UPPCL Exam:
- Candidates should complete three years of Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Govt. of India
- Candidates should have knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script). If the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Department Examination Govt. of U.P. within 3 years of joining
Note: Diploma received through Distance Learning Education will not be eligible.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2019): 18 to 40 years
Age Relaxation as per government rules:
- For SC, ST & OBC (NCL)” of Uttar Pradesh domicile: 5 years
- For Dependents of freedom fighters: 5 years
- For Physically Handicapped (OA/OL/PB/PD only): 15 years
- For Ex-Servicemen who had served a minimum of 5 years in Armed Forces of India (Completed service years+ Three years): Maximum 15 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- For Unreserved: 121 posts
- For Economically weaker section: 29 posts
- For OBC(NCL): 79 posts
- For SC: 62 posts
- For ST: 05 posts
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process:
The selection will be made on the written computer-based test (CBT).
UPPCL Exam Center: Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Noida/Greater Noida and Meerut cities
UPPCL Examination pattern:
- The test will be for 3 hours duration with total 200 marks and it comprises of total 200 questions, out of which 150 questions shall be from the Diploma level Engg.
- Branch syllabus for the Post applied 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry an additional negative mark of 0.25.
- Candidates who obtain less than 30% marks will be rejected for further process of selection.
- For SC/ST category of U.P: Rs. 700/-
- For General Category/Other backward class/Ex-Servicemen of U.P: Rs.1000/-
- For PWD candidates: Rs.10/-
- For candidates other than the state of U.P (Any Category): Rs.1000/-
Mode of Payment: Application Fee can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking or SBI Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India).
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 23 September to 16 October 2019.