Bharat Electronics Ltd. a prime Navaratna Company in PSUs and India’s leading acknowledged Electronics company under the Ministry of Defence offers to contract graduate apprentices under the apprenticeship amendment act 1973 for one-year training at their Bangalore Complex.
|Post Name||Required Min. Qualification||No. Of
|Graduate Apprentice||B.E/B.Tech||Not disclosed||Rs.11,110/Month||9 to 12 January 2019||Bangalore|
The process of selection starts with a written exam, the further selection proceedings will be based on the candidates selected from this written test. Following check the more details for written test:
|Venue Date||Discipline||Venue Address|
|09-01-2019||Electronics, Telecommunication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation||CENTRE FOR LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT,
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED,
|10-01-2019||Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Production, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering & Management|
|11-01-2019||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|12-01-2019||Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Computer engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental pollution & Control Engg, Chemical Engineering|
Documents Required for Written Examination
- While appearing in written exam, candidates need to bring filled BIO-DATA in a predefined format.
- Xerox of PDC/DEGREE CERTIFICATE.
- Any CASTE CERTIFICATE (mandatory) or other relevant certificates if availing age relaxation benefits.
- Candidate should also bring HB pencil and eraser.
B.E./B.TECH degree from any AICTE approved College / Institute or a recognized University in the relevant engineering disciplines.
Candidates should have completed B.E./B.TECH degree on or after 01.06.2016
Qualifying Marks Criteria
For General/OBC Candidates – first Class (aggregate of 60%in all Sem./CGPA of 6.75)
For SC /ST & PWD Candidates – pass a class.
IMPORTANT: Candidates who are pursuing/completed ME/M. Tech degree and are already employed are not eligible.
B.E./B.TECH Eligible stream
- Electronics, Telecommunication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation
- Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Production, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering & Management
- Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental pollution & Control Engg.
- Chemical Engineering
|Category||Age Limit As on 01.02.2019||Age Relaxation|
|General Category Candidate||Below 23 Years|
|OBC Category Candidate||3 Years|
|SC Category Candidate||5 Years|
|PWD Category Candidates||10 Years|
BEL Apprentice Recruitment – Selection Process:
The final selections will be done on the results produced in the written test. The List of selected candidates will be published on the BEL official website (www.bel-india.in) on or before 20.01.2019.
BEL Recruitment for Apprentice- How to apply?
Candidate must check the eligibility before applying. All interested candidates are invited to attend the walk-in-interview along with required & valid documents at the announced venue on 9 January 2019 to 12 January 2019.
For more detail check out the official BEL website: www.bel-india.in